101 S White Horse Pike, Audubon, NJ 08106, USA

Purchased a new washer & dryer at their Audubon location.Had them delivered and install which they advertise as free, just need to purchase new parts to hook up appliances.

Did that but they only have and install 4 foot dryer exhaust vent hose, too short for our house. I went out and got a longer one and installed it myself. Went to run the washer for the first time and the new hose on the washer was cracked and leaking like a sieve. Second trip to the hardware store now for a drain line.

Called and ask for a refund for the items and said they will only refund for the dryer vent hose I need to go to GE(appliance brand) for the washer drain line.

A $13 dollar park they are refusing to refund me for after spending almost $1200 on the appliances!!!Don't use this appliance store , go any where but here!!!

Review about: Ge Appliances Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Albo Appliance?

Comments

Albo sold us a dishwasher that was missing outside insulation.The dishwasher only worked 3 times before it totally broke down.

Albo refused to take it back and told us it was our problem and we needed to use Samsung warranty. Called Samsung at least 7 times so far, they told us the 1 year warranty expired a year ago...

Albo Appliance is a total ripoff.If you buy anything there I believe you are risking losing your money and owning an appliance that does not work.